Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 5 Car


  This week, I introduce car of Germany.
  Germany is famous for industry, so car is one of it. I am interesting in car. I often play car game, for example "頭文字D","Gran Turismo". My family's car is ODYSSEY of HONDA. HONDA is Japanese maker. Some maker of Germany are popular in all of the world; for example, Porsche, Volkswagen, Daimler, BMW, etc...

   I introduce a part of many makers of germany.

Porsche-
  The head office is located in Stuttgart of southwestern Germany. This campany focus on sport-car, racing-car. Porsche, however, is high quality, we can't buy it, because car of Porsche is very high price.




Volkswagen Group-
   Volkswagen-

 Volkswagen is the greatest maker in Germany.Volkswagen is a multinational company which has 8 brands and 44 factories in 19 country. for example, Volkswagen, Audi. Both brand is also popular in Japan.


 The old Volkswagen manufacturing company was established as a national policy company of a Nazis government before World War II.  "Volkswagen" means 「国民車」 in Germany.
    Audi-
   The emblem of Audi which is combined four rings and is called the "FourSilberling"  is what improve the emblem of once AUTOUNION. And it symbolizes the union of four companies which participated in the AUTOUNION of establishing.
In addition, Four cercle of this emblem mean Audi,DKM, Horch, Wanderer.

 Mercedes-Benz-
   The word of"Mercedes" was used by Benz and Daimler which is the oldest automobile company in the world from 1900. "Mercedes Benz" started formally by the merger in 1926. The emblem of Benz combines the three-pointed-star that Daimler was using before a merger and the circular laurel wreath of the Benz company.
Moreover, three points means the hope of prosperity of Daimler-Benz in  field of "land, the sea, and sky", respectively.

   The most popular color of Benz is silver.
   One of the reasons is an story of the "silver Arrow."

 The Mercedes team which has exceeded only 1 kg of weight-of-vehicle regulations of the Eifel race in Nuerburgring in 1934 decide to remove all snow-white paint of a body. A number is stuck directly, and a race is entered and Benz team got the victory in the silver body which dropped paint.
   After that, silver is a trademark of Mercedes's racing car and came to be called by the nickname of the "silver Arrow."
   The national color of Germany in motor sports was also made silver from the white then.



BMW-
   The emblem of BMW is the design which divided into four equally the center of the circle black, and distinguished it by different color at blue and white.








   This week is my like topic, so I write easier than other topics. But I can't explain difficult element. If I had more english skill,,,,,
   Next week is World Heritage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment