Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Garmany Life is ....
This week, The topic I introduce is Life of Germany.
Life is different between countries. Japan is my home country, so I know mood of Japanese Life. But I have not gone to Germany. This topic is, however, very very difficult for me, I challenge this.
Because I felt world culture when I went to The final round of club world cup 2012, I want to go Germany to watch soccer game (Bundesliga) there!! By the way, I introduce Bundesliga in my blog some time.
Then I will say main subject.
The currency unit is Euro and a fractional currency unit of Germany is a Cent . 1EURO=100CENT = about 115 yen (January 7, 2013). The kinds of bill are 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200 or 500 euros. The kinds of coin are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50 cents, and 1 or 2 euros.
There is a tip in not only America but also Germany. Since the service charge is included in charges of a restaurant and a hotel (etc..), a tip is not always. However, there is a custom to show the thanks to the person who gave his service to me. An amount of a tip changes case by case, for example a special thing, or degrees of satisfaction.
What it must be careful of when living in Germany is noise. You have to be quiet especially public holiday, on early morning, night, and Sunday. Also when carrying out receipts and payments of a house, cautions may be received by making sound, shutting a door, or walking with raising the sound of footsteps. Moreover, since Sunday is considered as the day of rest, we mat not vacuum or may not use a lawn mower. In Germany, all the stores are closed in principle, on Sunday except for stores and restaurants such as a station yard. Therefore, on Sunday a town is silent, and he can lead a quiet life one day per week.
It seems that anime of Japan is popular also in Germany although now I think that it can be said that anime of Japan is the culture most known all over the world. There are "manga" and a drawn comics corner in Japan in the bookstore, and many persons are reading. The main comics currently sold are boys' comics, such as "名探偵コナン", "ONE PIECE", and "ドラゴンボール", and the girls' comics which the person of costume play or a maniac is likely to do. Of course, words are translated into German and it is carefully explained in the final page to the order of reading of comics.
If you are walking all over the town in Munich, many people accompanied by the dog will be seen.
The dog which received training with the owner in the special training school can go into some of department stores and restaurants, and a store.
Although there are some owners who are walking without attaching a string to a dog, because it is received training. The dog walks the master back firmly, and it do not attack people.
Thank you for reading this week blog.
I will write about CAR of Germany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Question
ReplyDelete1.When was the German currency euro?
2.Which anime is most popular in Germany?
3.Are there many people that keep dogs in Germany?
Comment
I knew that Japanese anime is very popular in Germany for the first time.
Suggest
I want you to write about eating life and fashion.