Hello!! I introduce Food Culture of Germany.
German food tends to be lacked geographically. There is the feature to solve plobrem that food is lacked. Since in winter Gamany can take little crops, preserved food, such as marinade, Wurst (sausage), has progressed. Germany is the federation where minor countries were togethered. German food cannot be identified becaouse there are various kind of dish. In addition, there are diffrent names by place. In Germany, Breakfast and dinner tend to be easy, in stead of costom that lunch is bigger event than others. So there is "coffee break" by10:00, called second break fast.
Do you like beer?
I like it...but I can't drink it so much. Germany is famous for Beer or Wine, etc...
Beer-
It is said that Beer is cheaper than water in Germany. In fact, It is not true. Of course, there are higher price water than beer.
In Germany, Beer is consumed about 111L per year, although Water is consumed about 140L. German drink beer as if they drink water. The material of German Beer is defined by law. This law is "Only hop, malt, water, and yeast are used for beer manufacturing. "The respect of material of beer has history of about 500 years. In 1516, The law "pure of beer" is published in Duchy of Bavaria to protect quality of Beer. This is a start of respect. Weihenstephan is famous for the oldest maker, which is founded in 1040 and also go on making beer now.The average alcohol content of German beer is 4.5~6% as almost the same as Japanese beer. Taste of it is mellower than Japanese beer, and there are also many types with sweet taste. So beer of German is easier to drink it than Japanese beer for person who is not good at it because of bitter.
Wine-
bread-
Recently, I can drink wine, but only white wine. red wine is so bitter. And I tend to eat bread at breakfast. So I think my tendence can mach practice of Germany.
I introduce food culture in this week. Do you have some interest in German food?
Thank you for reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment