I introduce history of Germany this week. But history is too big topic, so I chose one person. He is Adolf Hitler.
He was born in 1889. He was the leader of National Socialist German Workers Party, The Hitler Cabinet was inaugurated on January 30, 1993. Hitler and Goering concluded the beginning of communist rising and began a communist's arrest and immediately stop the fundamental-human-rights provision of the constitution to President Hindenburg. the President emergency ordinance which can be arrested without depending on procedure was made to issue. An independent majority was not able to be gained although the Nazis acquired 45% of 288 seats with the number of seats in the election on March 5 under this situation. However, the Communist Party lawmaker is already arrested and detained, and also the Social Democratic Party and the partial lawmaker of the minor parties were also arrested. Obtained cooperation of national People's Party and a central party on March 24, the general-power-of-attorney method was made to approve, and the power of Parliament and the President was emasculated completely. Political parties other than a Nazi party were forbidden on July 14, and it was presupposed on December 1 that it was a Nazi party and a state an indivisible existence.
National socialism German Workers' Party which makes Adolf Hitler a leader had hung up the strong anti-Semitic principle since the time of foundation. In Nazism, Jews were treated as a noxious insect which brings about contamination of the blood of a race community. Jews were away deprived of citizenship by what is called the "Nuremberg Laws" in 1935, and marriage with Jews was forbidden. Moreover, on the financial side, the company and the individual of the Judea system were deprived of property by the measure called "Aryanization and economic out of Judea-ization." Moreover, an attack to the large-scale Jew to whom the boycott to an individual or a store and persecution of the Jew who is not based on a formal command will also be called the night of crystal in a line crack and 1938 was delivered.
National socialism German Workers' Party turned out war. But It becomes impossible to have followed Hitler in the surroundings, and the war situation of Germany worsened rapidly. Having offered surrender to Britain and U.S. was broadcast all over the world, without Heinrich Himmler getting Hitler's permission, and the last blow was dealt to Hitler. Although the arrest command to Himmler was issued, the German inside has already been in the state which cannot perform even the execution. The marriage ceremony was held with old lover Eva Brown at 2:00 a.m. after typing a will. And in order to confirm the effect of poison on April 30, after poisoning pet dog Blondie, with wife Eva, it went into the room of the president underground moat, and committed suicide at 3:00 p.m.
I will introduce geography of germany next week.

I read this posts with curiosity because interested in Adolf Hitler, too.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, why did you choose the topic of Adolf Hitler in very long history of Germany?
Thank you for reading my blog!(~v~)
DeleteThe reason I choose him is that I thought him BAD parson. But I didn't know him so much . So I wanted to know him.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhy did you decide to write about Germany?
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very detailed. But I want your feeling for Hitler.
Delete
Thank you for reading my blog!(~v~)
DeleteThe reason I choose this topic is that I want to go Germany.
Question
ReplyDelete1.Why could Hitler get the authority?
2.Why did Hitler marry Eva?
3.At what age did he die?
Comment
I knew that Hitler was killed in suicide for the first time.
Suggest
You should write about other persons.